Saturday, November 23, 2019

A Little Self-Promotion


The cover of my latest book.



I like to write about writing. I'm not proud of it, but I do enjoy it. I won't try to pad this post since the title tells you exactly what it is. I won't insult you by pretending this is about anything other than selling a book. 

I just published Dogs, Drinks, Women and Me, a short story collection. Please go out and buy it. If you don't I will be forced to continue working for a living. Not that writing isn't work. It's the hardest work I've ever done. It's also my favorite thing to do.

It's available as an e-book and as a paperback. Just in time for Christmas, hint hint!

Thanks for your support, and keep writing. Oh, and keep reading, especially my stuff.

Thanks!

Adolfo






Adolfo Jimenez is an author, poet, and blogger. He lives in Hollywood, Florida. He has published eight books, which you can find here.







<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-8729603388037550" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment